[TYPO3-dev] stdWrap hooks - problem in 4.5

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Sun Feb 6 22:17:32 CET 2011

Hi.

On 04.02.2011 20:16 Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> Look in typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_content.php lines 577-591. In
> 4.5 your hook code has to implement the interface
> tslib_content_stdWrapHook (see
> typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/interfaces/interface.tslib_content_stdwraphook.php)

I am a bit confused now. Did I get it right, that this is a breaking
change of behaviour of hooks? Implementing interfaces is not documented
in TYPO3 core API docs. Or is the interface just meant as a "friendly
hint" to use the hook like the interface demonstrates?

--
cheers,
Steffen

TYPO3 Blog: http://www.t3node.com/