[TYPO3-dev] Extbase - Layout problem.

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 21:15:44 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm started looking into Extbase extension development, startet with a
very simple extension, that list name and value of a item.

But my problem is that it will not find my templates files the error is:

The template files
"/usr/dana/data/developers/tnm/fritdrop/docs/typo3conf/ext/tnm_test/Resources/Private/Layouts/default.html",
"/usr/dana/data/developers/tnm/fritdrop/docs/typo3conf/ext/tnm_test/Resources/Private/Layouts/default",
"/usr/dana/data/developers/tnm/fritdrop/docs/typo3conf/ext/tnm_test/Resources/Private/Layouts/default.html",
"/usr/dana/data/developers/tnm/fritdrop/docs/typo3conf/ext/tnm_test/Resources/Private/Layouts/default"
could not be loaded.

And the Layout dir looks like this:

# pwd
/usr/dana/data/developers/tnm/fritdrop/docs/typo3conf/ext/tnm_test/Resources/Private/Layouts

#ls -l
-rwxrw-r--  1 www  internal  64  5 feb 20:43 Default.html

So why does it throgh the exception when the file is there and is reable?

I'm newbie on this topic, so perhaps, its just my lack of knowledge,
bare with me.

/Tomas