[TYPO3-dev] stdWrap hooks - problem in 4.5

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 4 20:16:19 CET 2011

Hi,

On 4-2-2011 18:34, Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff wrote:
> I just realized that one of my small extensions (EXT:ogonki) is not
> working anymore in 4.5
>
> it uses standard stdWrap hooks as described in German wiki:
> http://wiki.typo3.org/De:TSref/stdWrap#Anleitung:_Hook_f.C3.BCr_stdWrap_erstellen
>
> It was working before (at least in 4.3) so I have no idea either I
> missed something or I sholud write a new issue in BT.

Look in typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_content.php lines 577-591. In
4.5 your hook code has to implement the interface
tslib_content_stdWrapHook (see
typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/interfaces/interface.tslib_content_stdwraphook.php)

In tslib_cObj::stdWrap_stdWrapPreProcess(), etc. you can find the calls
to your hook object.

This is the new way of making hooks in the core.

HTH

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert