[TYPO3-dev] PHPStorm 3 lost autocomplete

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Mon Dec 19 21:20:14 CET 2011

Hey Kay,

thanks for your reply. I tried to do the same, removed the project,
reopened it. I added the typo3 folder as a resource folder under
directories. No luck. Added the typo3 folder under php includes (which was
normally the way to go): no luck...

Guess I am out of luck :S

Any other method I can try?

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.