[TYPO3-dev] Gerrit refuses my commit because of a non-matching E-Mailaddress

Christian Zenker christian.zenker at 599media.de
Thu Dec 15 16:24:52 CET 2011

Hi.

I'm having trouble pushing my first changeset to Gerrit.

When I try to push my commit to Gerrit it aborts with an error saying:

"In commit [...] committer email address christian.zenker@[...] does not
match your user account."

I had a look at http://review.typo3.org/#settings,web-identities and there
actually is no Email Address displayed - although it is present in
"Profile" and "Contact Information". But I can't find any way to add my
Email Address to my "Identities" anywhere... so how can I do this?

Thanks for your help - I'm really looking forward to submit my no-brainer
patch. :)

Christian.

PS: My SSH key has a different Email Address assigned, but I don't guess
that this would cause problems!?