[TYPO3-dev] htmlarea changes seem to affect other RTEs like tinymce_rte

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:54:37 CET 2011

Yes, right, I do agree. It is just that none of the tinymce_rte versions
available seem to work with TYPO3 4.6.*, and I think not even TYPO3 4.5
(still have to test that).

I mean to remember, though, that there was once written something about
a progression in development of htmlarea - I just couldn't find the
article yet. Do you maybe remember, when that was? Was it with the
release of TYPO3 4.5?

Anyway - htmlArea developers or integrators maybe know best, so I hope
they can provide some info here, would be great!

Thanks!

BTW - Georg: will I see you on 19th in Vienna???