[TYPO3-dev] swiftmailer and html

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 13 15:48:36 CET 2011

Hi,

On 13-12-2011 14:12, Thomas Mammitzsch wrote:
> i try to send an hmtl email with swiftmailer. The html part only has
> some text with <br /> tags. Unfortunately the mail doesn't display the
> breaks but the tags. My code looks like that:
>
> $mail = t3lib_div::makeInstance('t3lib_mail_Message');
> $mail->setFrom(somesender at tld.com)
> ->setTo(somerecipient at tld.com)
> ->setSubject($subject)
> ->setBody($body, 'text/html')
> ->addPart(strip_tags($body), 'text/plain')
> ->send();

Looks basically good. Can you send one with me as the recipient? I'd
like to examine the source.

> SubstituteOldMailApi is set to 1 in the config.

This isn't relevant; you are already using the new API. This setting is
to activate the SwiftMailer adapter which sends mails made with the old
API through SwiftMailer.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.