[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-v4] Minutes of the 4th meeting of the 4.7 Release Team

Steffen Ritter steffen.ritter at typo3.org
Tue Dec 13 11:57:42 CET 2011

Hi Ivano,

Am 13.12.2011 11:43, schrieb Ivano Luberti:
> what's next 4.X version targeted for LTS?

That's indeed an interesting question, which until now has not been
discussed.
Being logical: If there will be an LTS successor it logically would be
the release AFTER end of life of TYPO3 4.5 LTS. So this might be 4.11 or
4.12 or 5.x or whatever we will have in 2014.

As of my point, I think it's way to far, to tell nowadays.
We'll see what happens...

regards

Steffen

--