[TYPO3-dev] deprecation log

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 11:32:15 CET 2011

I am just testing Typo3 4.6.1 - and I keep getting severe errors because
I disabled IM. I thought this fix was about to be included into the core?

It is not a deprectation log, but a FE different error:

Uncaught Exception.
#1305059666: Your TYPO3 installation is configured to use an old version
of ImageMagick, which is not supported anymore. Please upgrade to
ImageMagick version 6 or GraphicksMagick and set
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['GFX']['im_version_5'] appropriately. (More information)

RuntimeException thrown in file
/Users/rowild/Sites/_Typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_stdgraphic.php in line 149.

I run Lion 7 with MAMP 2, no IM.

Anybody knows what could be wrong? Or (dis-)confirm?

Thanks!
Robert