[TYPO3-dev] locallang -> xliff converter

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Aug 30 11:49:45 CEST 2011

Xavier Perseguers schrieb am 30.08.2011 10:49:
> Hello Kay,
>
>> currently a patch of mine is on hold because of xliff.
>> Is there any converter for locallang files around there?
>>
>> https://review.typo3.org/#change,4109
>
> Yes, get trunk of extdeveval as explained in my recent article:
> http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3/articles/managing-localization-files.html

That sounds great, thanks Xavier!

Wouldn't it be cool if there is a way to export the TYPO3 content to
XLIFF format so that it can be translated using Pootle / etc and then
re-imported as translated content into the TYPO3 site? Does this idea
makes any sense, or is XLIFF not the right tool to do it?

Cheers,
Ernesto