[TYPO3-dev] Subheader (sorry, sibtitle is wrong)

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 15:25:39 CEST 2011

Thanks for your responses! - It seems nobody has a link at hand to a
documentation deadling with the palettes in TYPO3 4.5... Kay?

@Jigal:
I already fought for the subheader problem more than only once. But it
is so hard to convince programmers, who seem to lack the possiblity to
look at TYPO3 as a USER (not PROGRAMMER), that a change would make it
easier. Instead they point out that everything is configuarble - EASILY
configurable (which is just not always true - definately in this case).

A lot of code for needless configurations! That's what TYPO3 in many
places is! And no documentation for it!

I CANNOT help with documentation, if there is NOWHERE any hint that
things changed!!! (Which should be AT LEAST in either of these files:
"NEWS.txt", "README.txt" or "CHANGELOG").
And even then I have to learn it first - and how shall I manage that, if
there - again - is no documentation???

Sorry, but that's sth you core developers have to provide first, at
least in a slim version - the very least in form of some hints!!

And I want to feel that there is an open ear for the community - which
is: make the subheader visible, please.

Good day and thanks again for your responses.