[TYPO3-dev] Subheader (sorry, sibtitle is wrong)

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 14:41:16 CEST 2011

Thanks Björn, for your answer, also in the German forum.

But - I wonder - if the solution has to be read here in a post, where
you provided an answer, where is the real documentation that deals with
that problem?? Meanwhile I am looking for 2 DAYS for a Typo3 4.5.5
solution!!! (And don't tell me I am looking wrong!)

It took me while to handle the steps for making the subheader visible up
to Typo3 4.4. Now something changes - and there is nothing written in
the "Release Version" - or did I miss something?

It is so not understandable to me why such a simple thing has to be sooo
damn complicated. Just leave it visible (as it is in other CE) and leave
it empty if not used - like with MANY other fields!!!

This discussion is old, I know. But google proves: here you are wrong,
developers! You should start listening to the users! I dare to say that
subheader is needed way more often than the Top or Bottom marign or
left, middle right alignment fields.

Please! Just make it visible!
Thanx.

Robert