[TYPO3-dev] scheduler_task should clear cache for one page

Bernd Wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Fri Aug 26 12:11:48 CEST 2011

On 08/26/2011 11:29 AM, Benjamin Beck wrote:
> hi bernd,
>
> i think you can let this be handled by typo3.

wrong :-(

> You have to tell typo which pages are influenced by the changed objects.
> For this you can put this line into the TScconfig of the storagefolder which contains the changin objects (hope you have any):
>
> TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd = [pid],[pid],[pid]
>
> I haven´t used this so far.. just stored it as snippet - so no guaranty that it´s working ..

this only works for changes done with with the TCEmain. eg. if a BE-User
changes (insert,update,delete) a record

in a scheduler-task (or FE-Plugin) there is no TCEmain,
as there is no BE-user: no FE-Plugin and no scheduler-task can change
data with TCEmain (design-flaw?), so no automatic clearing of caches.
( I do changes to the database just with
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->exec_...() which are available in every mode )

> alternative values are
> # delete all FE-Cache:
> TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd = pages

really?
no documentation found for this vale

> # delete all cache:
> TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd = all

the explicit PHP-equivalent would be:
$TCE->clear_cacheCmd('all'); or $TCE->clear_cacheCmd('temp_CACHED');
or $TCE->clear_cache($table,$uidList);

but: no BE-User -> not available

bernd
--