[TYPO3-dev] Bugs? Need help to confirm these 2 bugs before submitting to the bug list

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 17:46:06 CEST 2011

Hi, guys,

I ask you to verify sth for me / us in order to find out if those things
are bugs or not. Thanks in advance!!!

1. Extensions
Ext that need futher ext to be loaded, open the required ext in a new
window. After having imported them, the "Close window" on the bottom of
the page works fine (page gets closed), but then, when we are required
to install the ext and the new window opens again, the close button
won't work.

I tested this with "imagecycle".

2. "Web -> Templates -> New Template" - not working
A SysFolder holds various TS. When being in the module "WEB",m then in
the Templates SysFolder and furthermore in the "Info..." dropdown, it is
not possible to create a new template with the "New" button on top of
the page (the one with the plus-symbol)

This happened to me on a Mac 10.7 with FF 6 and T3 4.5.5.

Thanks for your cooperation!