[TYPO3-dev] What is the best way to add custom JS events on TCA fields in BE?

Benjamin Beck BenjaminBeck at gmx.de
Mon Aug 22 10:13:06 CEST 2011

Hello,

i am new to Typo, so i am not sure if this works:

Maybe you can add a custom js include file via typoscript and attach the js-event unobtrusive:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/259614/unobtrusive-javascript-with-jquery-good-10-minute-tutorial

You could identify the input field by it´s name (the id seems to change on every reload).

$('input["name"="data[tx_extname][6][namenszusatz]_hr"]').click(function() {
	alert("hello world");
});

Let me know if this works - maybe i have to do this in a few days too.

Greetings
Benjamin