[TYPO3-dev] Status of wiki.typo3.org

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Sat Aug 20 16:15:20 CEST 2011

Hey Nico,

Thanks for reminding me of that robots thingie. I think they put that in place
for some reason and should have been removed already. Let me enquire bout the
status of that. With the release of the new typo3.org all these sources like
wiki, forge, mailinglists etc. will be indexed by a Solr instance. The guys from
DKD wil be working on that.

p/s we will have a long sprint weekend in September for the relaunch of
typo3.org. It is hard to say how far we will get then, but I am feeling quite
confident about it.

gRTz

ben

--