[TYPO3-dev] <T3locallang>: what is <labelContext> good for?

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Thu Aug 18 19:17:58 CEST 2011

Hey.

On 08/18/2011 10:22 AM, Christian Weiske wrote:
> While reading the<T3locallang>  XML documentation[1], I stumbled across
> the<labelContext>  tag, but didn't understand what it's used for.

As far as i can recall 'labelContext' is displayed in EXT:llxml: The
translation extension used on 'old' translation server, it can be found
in TER. It is meant as a hint to translators where the label is used and
in which context it appears. I guess it's rarely used and I'm unsure if
it is still compatible with new translation system aka 'xlf' and 'pootle'.

Regards
Christian