[TYPO3-dev] extdeveval v3.2.2 bug with typo3 v.4.5.4 - Icons not made

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Sat Aug 13 12:59:19 CEST 2011

I was trying to use the extdeveval to create icons, but after selecting a
table instead of displaying the icons slection page, or whatever it is
called the whole BE is re-loaded in the frame.

Has anyone else expereienced this or have a fix. I just changed the icons
for one of my extensions and wanted to update the manual with new pictures,
but can't till the new icons are generated for different record states.

Thanks.