[TYPO3-dev] BE - How can I get the site root page id from a given page id?

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Sat Aug 6 12:23:13 CEST 2011

Thanks, I know about the API docs, I assume you mean that I should use this
function: BEgetRootLine?

This is fine if I want to go back to page 0, but the function description
says unlike in the FE the rootline doesn't stop even if there is a root
template on the page. Is there a function that will do the same as
BEgetRootLine but stop like in the FE when a page has a root template?

news:mailman.1.1312624922.13120.typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org...