[TYPO3-dev] t3skin

Tim fireater989 at aim.com
Wed Aug 3 19:39:16 CEST 2011

I tried restarting my WAMP server a couple of times. My FE and Install Tool both work, the BE does not. There is also nothing written in the logs since October of last year. I think I'm just going to reinstall everything, if I save my localconf.php file, will that save me from doing most of the reconfiguration through the install tool?
Regards, Tim