[TYPO3-dev] t3skin

Tim fireater989 at aim.com
Tue Aug 2 20:51:24 CEST 2011

Hi, I just finished the installation of the source+dummy and was going through the backend and was looking at the extension manager. Since I am using the dummy, I thought I could disable t3skin because I thought it was used for the intro package. When I did that, it completely broke my entire installation. Every page except for the install tool gives me a connection error as if the server is down or I don't have internet. I couldn't find anything in the documentation about this or anything saying that it was required. Is there any way to manually enable it or is there some random thing I'm overlooking? Thanks, Tim