[TYPO3-dev] Google blocked in Forge

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Tue Aug 2 18:43:31 CEST 2011

>> not sure if this is the right place to inquire about this, but I was
>> always wondering why no results for pages in forge.typo3.org showed up
>> in Google. Today I set my useragent to googlebot and got the message
>> "Forbidden. You don't have permission to access [...] on this server."
>> No wonder!

Forge will be migrated to a way more powerful server within the next few
days (as Stucki came back from holiday and he wants to take over this
job). I hope that it's really possible within the next 2 weeks, it's one
of our top priorities (as the current situation is kind of no-go).

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert