[TYPO3-dev] Any good examples of automatic/programatic page generation?

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Tue Aug 2 10:10:09 CEST 2011

Am 27.07.11 02:32, schrieb Kevin Mitchell:
> Thank you so much for your response!
>
> This looks like exactly the functionality I need for creating content
> elements, however (please correct me if I'm wrong!) this doesn't seem to
> cover the creation of actual pages, only data/content on the pages?
>
> Looking at the "pages" table, it seems that it would be simple to generate
> the actual pages programmatically, but again I want to do things the "right
> way" as much as possible.
>
> Thanks again for the response, I really appreciate it!

Hey Kev,

sorry had some time off.

If you look at the website I posted again, you will see an array called
data.
Check this out:
$data = array();
$data['tt_content']['NEW'] = array(
     'pid' => 100,
     'header' => 'A new thing'
);

Now, since we are within TYPO3, check THIS out:
$data = array();
$data['pages']['NEW'] = array(
     'pid' => 100,
     'title' => 'How cool is that?'
);

You can use this for every registered table within TYPO3.
Enjoy :)

cheers
Mathias

--
Ernesto, Nov. 9th 2010:
"In the graphics generation routines of TYPO3 *anything* could cause a