[TYPO3-dev] IRRE, TYPO3 4.4.6 , MM and localization - not working?

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Mon Aug 1 15:54:53 CEST 2011

Hi Philipp,

I'm trying to test the patch but I'm struggling with the git branching /
merging, etc.

I followed exactly the steps in the wiki documentation [1] till
"Reviewing a Change Request (RFC)".

Then I am in "detached HEAD" mode which is described here [2] as okay.

But neither backend nor frontend will load due to fatal PHP errors
(non-existing classes / objects / methods) ... see also my new thread
"Fatal error with git version of 4.5.4-dev" in the dev list.

Maybe I am missing the obvious, being quite new to git / gerrit.

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/Contribution_Walkthrough_with_CommandLine
[2] http://wiki.typo3.org/Branch_%28Git%29

Thanks in advance for any hint,
Jochen