[TYPO3-dev] Slow BE since 4.5.x

Stefan Galinski sgalinski at df.eu
Thu Apr 21 14:48:42 CEST 2011

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Kay Strobach wrote:
>> Additionally we should evaluate - if 200ms are enough for a double click
>
> Isn't it possible to simply use a double click event?

Hi,

1) The timeout of 200ms was some people too short. Maybe some of the other
ideas like long-pressing the title, adding another option to the contextmenu
or an edit pencil would be more useful in this case. This should be decided
by the usability team.

2) Unfortunately the normal extjs click event is always fired before the
doubleclick event and I don't see another possibility to circumvent the
resulting loading issue. If anybody want's to try it out and can get it
working - Go on... :-)

--
Stefan Galinski
staatl. geprüfter Informatiktechniker