[TYPO3-dev] Extension "Image Autoresize"

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 14:48:04 CEST 2011

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer wrote:
> After _some_ hours of investigation I came to the conclusion
> that the problem was _not_ the resize extension, but rather,
> surprisingly GraphicsMagick.

:D

The problem is the parameter "-auto-orient" which is added
to the command line. GraphicsMagick does not support it and
so the image manipulation fails.

Weird is, that the command utility of TYPO3 still returns 1,
which imo means that the operation was successful, while it wasn't.

Not sure how to get auto orientation working with GraphicsMagick,
but I'm using GM, because it makes smaller _AND_ nicer images.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Thomas