[TYPO3-dev] Announcing TYPO3 4.3.6 and 4.4.3

Marcus Krause marcus#exp2010 at t3sec.info
Thu Sep 30 21:09:08 CEST 2010

Hi!

Christian Hennecke schrieb am 09/30/2010 05:31 PM Uhr:
> First thing I got after updates where concerned calls from customers
> because of a nag screen about having used TYPO3 for more than three
> months and donating. Whoever came up with that great idea: You have done
> the project a disservice.

Have you ever asked yourself how does it come that e.g. the TYPO3
security team provides security support (incident response, education,
new security features, etc.) in a professional and timely manner
(comparable to closed source / commercial products)?

Yes, we also depend on resources like man-power and *money*! Only with
donations we are granted a budget.

Regards from the TYPO3 security team,
Marcus.

PS: Of course there are also other teams which needs a budget to keep
the big TYPO3 project running.

--
Member TYPO3 Security Team
Blog on TYPO3 Security: http://secure.t3sec.info/blog/