[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Scheduler problem - URGENT!

Michal Krypczyk michal at alternet.nl
Mon Sep 20 15:43:33 CEST 2010

Hi all,

For my extension, I have written a scheduler task. Everything seems to be
correct (compared to 'cal', 'sm_scheddemo' and 'scheduler').

And yet it won't work :(

I get a PHP Fatal Error when trying to set up a single task:
Class '...' not found in .../typo3_src-4.3.3/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on line 4957

When I'm trying to add a new recurring task a flash message says:
'The selected task class could not be found. You should probably contact the
task's developers.'
As I'm the task's developer, there's nobody else to contact :s

Please, help!

Regards,
Michał