[TYPO3-dev] Pimp Your Typoscript into 4.5

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Thu Sep 16 11:32:19 CEST 2010

On 2010-09-16 10:41, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> Krystian Szymukowicz schrieb am 16.09.2010 00:20:
>

>> Does anyone knows what is the chance to get "tspimp" into 4.5 ?
>>
>> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-tspimp/wiki
>>
>> Thanks for any info.
>
> There is a major chance, if people would actively participate in the work.
>
> A kick-off start meeting (Skype for example), would be a good way to
> revive the project and get things rolling (defining tasks and who will
> do what).
>
> Krystian, are you intersted in participating actively?

hi

I don't think I could manage to get deep into the project to check all
the different aspects but I can test the solution on several of my
development and production sites. I can fix some bugs too.

So yes - I can be active if there will be some alfa/beta version ready
for testing.

Btw what is the status of the trunk at forge - alfa/beta?

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz