[TYPO3-dev] Extbase/Fluid Projects?

Christian Zenker christian.zenker at 599media.de
Mon Sep 13 10:35:09 CEST 2010

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 01:26:04 +0200, Thomas Allmer <at at delusionworld.com>
wrote:

> Has anyone started with something?
> How about a newssystem? there is something on forge but with almost no
> stuff?
> something for tagging?
> a simple shop?
> mail form?

I started writing a calendar recently. It's also on forge [1].
It has some nice features (like recurring events and exceptions) so it can
be used on smaller sites right now, but it lacks some of the enterprise
features cal has (like users, reminders, etc.). But is has tests and the
configuration is much simpler and more flexible than with cal. ;)

> How about a newssystem? there is something on forge but with almost no
> stuff?

You could contact the developers or ask in typo3.projects.typo3v4mvc on
the current state (last commit 12 months ago looks a little "dead"). I'd
like to have an extbase version for tt_news pretty soon, as it should be
rather simple to implement a basic version.

Christian.

[1]: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-cz_simple_cal