[TYPO3-dev] Only showing a subset of items in a selectbox

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 14:42:35 CEST 2010

Am 07.09.2010 11:59, schrieb Franz Koch:
> This sounds pretty error prone IMHO. I also think that it would be nicer
> to have different domain models for those cases in extbase - so you
> would need some kind of "dedication" field in your database to use
> singleTableInheritence. If you like to publish this extension, I'd go
> this "clean" and save way.

Hello Franz,
again thanks for your input!

I'm not sure about what you mean with the stated above.
What exactly is error-prone and what do you mean by having
different domain models in combination with the dedication field?

Generally I'd only allow specific models/tables like
'tx_myext_domain_model_contact' which is not error-prone, no?

Thanks for feedback,
Thomas