[TYPO3-dev] TemplaVoila: ruleConstants or how to change flexform dynamically

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Sep 6 20:28:35 CEST 2010

Hi,

Stefan Frömken schrieb:
> Hello list,
>
> I'm just searching for a possibility to change my Flexform when I
> changed entries in a selectbox (f.e. text, pic, ...).
> Normally I can do this with
>
> 'types' => array()
>
> in TCA. But how to access "types" in Flexform of FCEs? I stumbles over a
> documentation of 2004 where ruleConstants of TemplaVoila is explained,
> but in class.tx_templavoila_rules.php it meens ruleConstants is deprecated.
>
> Maybe I can solve it with onChange/displayCond...but these options are
> not listed in documentation od templavoila.
>
> So...how can I realize this?

Flexforms use complete TCA, so all valid TCA configurations can be used
in flexforms as well. Only difference i see is the onChange as this is
different to normal TCA.

So use the TCA documentation, as it's not TV related
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.3.0/view/4/2/

vg Steffen