[TYPO3-dev] include list view from another table in single view

edzjins edzjins at inbox.lv
Thu Sep 2 13:04:06 CEST 2010

 Hello!
 Sorry for the mail a few minutes before, something went wrong. Here
 it goes again, hope correctly this time.
    I've designed a catalog-type extension. It contains of
 catalog
   categories, which contain catalog companies, which contain
 company
   offers and company details. The thing is, when viewing the
 single
   view  of a company, i see information about this company.
 The thing I
   need in  addition to this, is to show the offers of this
 company. The
   companies  are stored in DB table "tx_erkatalogs_firms",
 the offers
   are stored in  DB table "tx_erkatalogs_offers". Offers
 table have a
   field which is a  database relation to the company.
    Please point me what to do to output all the offers of a
 company in
   company single view.
    Thanks in advance!
    Regards,