[TYPO3-dev] Add typolinks to TMENU

J. Lingott jbl at deweblop.de
Tue Oct 26 09:23:44 CEST 2010

Hi Lina,

maybe my question wasn't clear enough. See the following menu structure
and my new explanation.

page 1
   sub page A
   sub page B
page 2
   sub page A
   sub page B
   sub page C
page 3
   sub page A
   sub page B
page 4

What I need to do is adding some custom links (which are links to an
internal page including some parameters) to page 4, and just that page.
They need to have the style of sub pages like those of the previous
parent pages. As conditions inside the brackets are not possible, I
still assume it to be impossible.

Currently solved it by using special.userfunction with a class extending
tslib_pibase to be able to generate page links and overwriting the
default generated link by _OVERRIDE_HREF in the menu array. It works,
but I would have prefered a TS-only solution.

Cheers and regards

Joerg Lingott