[TYPO3-dev] CONTENT: add support for virtual table

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 22 23:35:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 22-10-2010 13:23, Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Of course they are. But if I come across an example with only numeric keys I assume that only
> numeric keys are allowed. Maybe that's just me.
>
> Sorry, I only wanted to point out that sometimes example values do matter if you want to make your
> point clearly.

Sorry if my example wasn't clear enough. The array actually had two
levels, the first level with numeric keys (where I needed any keys
because a foreach would loop through the array) and a second level with
string keys (where I needed them as key-value-pairs (as fields in a row)).

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert