[TYPO3-dev] CLI synopsis

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Oct 19 20:24:52 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 19-10-2010 12:34, J. Lingott wrote:
> for the recent command line interface (CLI) the property cli_help
> defines different values in an associative array. One of them is
> synopsis, which is set with a marker (in the script I found concerning
> the new interface): cli_help['synopsis'] = '###OPTIONS###'. How is that
> value filled with the data needed for displaying on the command line, or
> do I not have to touch that?

There is also an array
	var $cli_options = array(
		array('-s','Silent operation, will only output errors and important
messages.'),
		array('--silent','Same as -s'),
		array('-ss','Super silent, will not even output errors or important
messages.'),
	);
In ###OPTIONS### the first items of each array element will be listed like:
[-s] [--silent] [-ss]

> Additionally, is there meanwhile a documentation about the recent CLI?

Not that I could find, but I think the documentation team would like to
see your version of the documentation :-)

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert