[TYPO3-dev] integrate rsaauth & saltedpasswords in custom login form

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Mon Oct 18 11:00:30 CEST 2010

Am 18.10.2010 10:32, schrieb Bas van der Togt:
> Hello list,
>
> I have rsaauth and saltedpasswords running in combination with felogin.
> But i have a custom form in my main template which is posting the
> username en password to the felogin plugin. However this is not working
> because i think the password must me hashed first. Is there a manual for
> this, or can anybody tell me how to do this?
>
> kind regards,
> Bas
Just "render" the felogin hooks which rsauth registers, and pass the
generated hidden fields and onsubmit handler into your generated form.

In an Extbase Controller for that i just did:
if
(is_array($GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['felogin']['loginFormOnSubmitFuncs']))
{
		$_params = array();
		foreach
($GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['felogin']['loginFormOnSubmitFuncs']
as $funcRef) {
				list($onSub, $hid) = t3lib_div::callUserFunction($funcRef, $_params,
$this);
				$onSubmitAr[] = $onSub;
				$extraHiddenAr[] = $hid;
		}
}

$this->view->assign('additionalHiddenFields', implode("\n",
$extraHiddenAr));
$this->view->assign('onSubmitCode', implode(' ', $onSubmitAr));

regards

Steffen