[TYPO3-dev] How to know the list of used extension hooks

Yohann CERDAN cerdanyohann at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 7 12:35:30 CEST 2010

Hi there,

Sorry for my bad English (i am French) I will try to explain my problem
correctly :-)

I have developed an extension to list a number of things (eid, clikeys,
xclass, use of plugin and content type ...), I had the great idea (or not)
to list hooks used.

In order to know the list of "core hooks" it isn't very difficult (but  the
dimension of the array could change) $ TYPO3_CONF_VARS ['SC_OPTIONS']
['path / to / file.php '] [' name ']. No problem for that.

To list the extension hooks used, it is an another problem... It's free to
the developer to choose which level of $ TYPO3_CONF_VARS ['extconf]
[extension_key] he will propose a hook. I cannot  find a logic that allows
me to list the hooks (you can put a reference to a PHP file that is not
necessarily a hook like in realurl for the configuration). Besides, $
extconf is also used to configure the extension, so you have to do some
cleaning between hook and conf. I come to believe that this is not possible
to have a list of the used extension hooks (like tt_news for example)...

For information, the extension is available here
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/vie...eports/current/ (but without
the implementation of hooks for the moment).

I am also open to all optimizations / comments.

Thanks.

CERDAN Yohann.
Ingénieur d’études et développement
cerdanyohann at yahoo.fr