[TYPO3-dev] Problem with t3skin after upgrade to 4.4.x

Edgars emoedgars at inbox.lv
Tue Oct 5 14:49:00 CEST 2010

 Hi, list!
 I have some strange problem with a few of my TYPO3 installations.
 Some of them don't load the new look (new icons, removed inline CSS)
 properly. This occurs only for upgraded sites from 4.3.x (different
 versions) on same host - purchased webspace and on localhost, all
 fresh installs looks as expected with the sprites - so this shouldn't
 be a case with an inappropriate server configuration.
 Also, I've already deleted the cache in ../typo3conf/ and
 /typo3temp/, but nothing changed.
 Here's the screenshot for a better picture of what actualy happens:
 http://i.imgur.com/Ddbk9.png
 Thanks for any hints!