[TYPO3-dev] Using cObjGetSingle to render COA

J. Lingott jbl at deweblop.de
Sat Oct 2 19:03:33 CEST 2010

  Hi list,

in a plugin am using cObjGetSingle to render specific content elements
contained on a page by an AJAX request. This works fine, but for another
feature on the same request, I would need to render a specific content
element (including some piVars) without an AJAX request. As it shouldn't
be an AJAX request and due to the passing of piVars, I thought if it
would be possible to render a COA and pass a select statement to set the
needed piVars.
Any knowledge or ideas how this could be achieved would be very appreciated.

Thanks and best regards

J. Lingott