[TYPO3-dev] FEuser resize image dynamically

Siddhesh siddesh.savant at lelesys.com
Tue Nov 30 12:11:19 CET 2010

Hello list,
I am developing a small extension.Let me Explain what does it does.
I have a list of users which are displayed in list View.
When the user clicks on one of the row in list view its Detail View
appers.In Detail view i have 4 fields
1)Image of user
2)Name
3)Official function
3)country

Now let me explain me my problem
I have created the image object and had displayed the image with fixed
height and width

	$cObjType = $this->conf['detailpicture'];
				$conf = $this->conf['detailpicture.'];
				$cObj = t3lib_div::makeInstance('tslib_cObj');
				$cObj->start($row, '_NO_TABLE');

Typoscript:

detailpicture = IMAGE
	detailpicture {
		file {
			import = uploads/pics/
			import.field = image
			import.listNum = 0
			//width = 125
			//height = 185
		}
This display Image with Fixed width and height for all the users

Wat i want is to display image with different height and width.

Any suggestion how can i do it??

Thanks in Advance