[TYPO3-dev] phpStorm

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k at prolabium.com
Sat Nov 27 14:05:48 CET 2010

W dniu 2010-11-26 22:42, Krystian Szymukowicz pisze:

> hi
>
> I can see some people here are using phpStorm.
>
> What are the main advantages for you comparing to PDT for example ?
>
> Of course PDT is slow ;) but what else ?

Thanks.

I am using now phpEd. Its extremly fast because its not based on java
and only windows exec. Altohugh its faster than phpStorm it lacks many
of the small (and bigger) features I noticed in phpStorm.

So after what I have seen in phpStorm I am able to get a little bit
slower IDE but with many new features I missed so far.

Well - it seems like I am shitching to next IDE :)

btw: do you have "template data language" for typoscript ?

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz