[TYPO3-dev] Web->list - searching in records (own records)

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k at prolabium.com
Thu Nov 25 14:48:59 CET 2010

W dniu 2010-11-25 12:53, Krystian Szymukowicz pisze:

> hi all
>
> This must be some easy issue, but I can not find solution for that for
> quite long now.
>

> web->list - at the bottom you can search in records
>
> Facts:
> 1. It works with tt_news records
> 2. It does not work with my own extension records. (it always return no
> entry found)
> 3. I've looked in tt_news files:
> a) ext_localconf.php
> b) ext_tables.php
> c) tca.php
>
> but I could not find anything that is responsible for making the table
> searchable.

I found the issue.

I had TCA field but the field were not in the databse!
So there was error in database query when the search was conducted.
Unfortunately  but I had the sqlDebug off so could not see that
something is wrong.

So not knowing about the database error I was looking for some fancy non
existent setting to add table to search.

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz