[TYPO3-dev] DB table sys_ter in TYPO3 v4.5.x

Michael typo3ml at schams.net
Wed Nov 24 13:09:17 CET 2010

Hi guys!

As far as I understand, the DB table sys_ter was introduced in TYPO3
version 4.5-dev and stores records of repositories (e.g. "TYPO3.org Main
Repository").

Obviously TYPO3 version 4.5.0beta1 does not get the repository records
from sys_ter when showing the "Mirror list" in ADMIN TOOLS -> Ext
Manager -> settings.

I am highly interested how the table sys_ter is getting filled? Where do
the records come from (except the initial "TYPO3.org Main Repository"
when installing 4.5.x from scratch)?

And I assume the Ext Manager's mirror list will use the data from this
table in the future, right?

Thanks & Cheers
Michael