[TYPO3-dev] TS page.additionalHeaderData

J. Lingott jbl at deweblop.de
Tue Nov 16 12:35:41 CET 2010

Hello list,

some of my extensions include several Javascript files. In the
extensions themselves I got a routine being able to check if the file is
added or not by setting the same key for every file, even its position
can be defined.
Now I reached a different problem. Some JS files have to be added by
default, which would be adding it by TS. In
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9923, I read about the TS page
property additionalHeaderData. But I don't really have a clue how to use
it (TSRef doesn't seem to be updated), neither if it is capable to set
the key, so the extensions still are able to check if their defined
files need to be added or not. What I would need is adding it in the
same way you would add it from inside extensions:
$..['additionalHeaderData'][<key>] = <file name>. Would be nice if
someone could share some info about it!

Regards,

Jörg Lingott