[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 Exceptions and Scheduler

Stefan Geith typo3dev2010.nospam1 at geithware.de
Mon Nov 15 12:53:44 CET 2010

Hi Devs,

when using the scheduler, there are some problems, if errors occur:

1. When an Error occurs, the admin gets an email, BUT the
    content is HTML: same as in FE.

    Shouldn't there be Text-Only Error-Messages, if in CLI-Mode ?
    Could someone please give me a hint, where these Messages
    are generated, so I could possibly create a patch for that.

2. The error message does not contain any hint, what Site
    caused the error - so you have to search all Typo3-Instances
    on your server.

    There should be (at least) then Typo3-Site-Name
    ($TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['sitename']);:
    - as Text in the CLI-Error-Messages (see above)
      (they are reported to the admin, so the message
      could include even dm-name and db-user...)
    - and/or as HTML-Comment in the HTML-Error Messages.

/Stefan