[TYPO3-dev] Help with extension development - multiple languages

Morten Hagh morten at hagh.dk
Wed Nov 10 15:35:42 CET 2010

Hi,

Wow - that looks interesting... I can see that it now keeps the original
uid. I believe that is the point.
A little problem... When I look at my default translation and switch to e.g.
Swedish it shows the Swedish translation, but if I click on English it shows
my default translation because there aren't any English translation of 201.
Am I missing something to hide it when no translation, i.e. showing a
message in the desired language that the bricks is not available in the
particular language.

I have set sys_language_mode = hideNonTranslated in my TS config.

/Morten Hagh