[TYPO3-dev] cache framework - exception in apc backend when no space is left

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Nov 2 15:55:59 CET 2010

>> Isn't it a feature of APC, being not *only* an opcode cache, but also a
>> persistent store (persistent between requests)?
>
> Exactly. I don't know if memcache makes much sense on a single server
> and since there is a cache backend for APC and we have it already
> installed on the server, i just tried it out.

Ah, okay. Maybe you can add some useful information to
http://typo3.org/go/exception/1232986877

It's on my todo list to link the error messages to the wiki page, if an
error code is given.

Another possibility would be to to change the message itself to e.g.
 > Could not set value, a possible reason could be that there is no
 > space left'.
Don't know, which other reasons might exist..

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert