[TYPO3-dev] Thank you, core developers!

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon May 31 13:30:52 CEST 2010

On 31.05.2010 01:37, Zachary Davis, Cast Iron Coding LLC wrote:
> Just wanted to shout out a big thank you to all the core developers who
> have been hard at work on 4.4. The new backend skin is really great, and
> it's exciting to see everyone improving it on the core list over the
> wknd. The new install tool is great too, and the starter package is
> exciting. The new attention to usability and to the last 20% in TYPO3 is
> starting to show, and I think that the 4.4 release is really looking
> promising! THANKS!

+1. The only thing I'm still missing in the new skin are visually more
clearly section bars in the left menu frame, just like modern_skin has,
or to stay in the CI of the new skin, simply some darker shade for them.

What I also like in the modern_skin is, that the pagetree is slightly
highlighting the branch of a expanded and currently selected page.

And the TCEform colors still seem to be the old ones and some icons seem
to miss (seeing red question marks at some places) - but I think this is
known.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch