[TYPO3-dev] extbase support script

Frank Nägler typo3 at naegler.net
Sun May 30 23:02:36 CEST 2010

Hi,
thanks for your fast reply, but I am searching for a solution for the command line and/or for eclipse.

for example, I want to create a new extension based on extbase:

./extbase.sh create extension my_ext

this would create typo3conf/ext/my_ext with all the default extbase folders.

cd typo3conf/ext/my_ext
./extbase.sh create controller Foo

This would create Classes/Controller/FooController.php with a basic code inside.

I use this for every ZendFramework Application and I like this very much, because it is very fast and productive.

_Frank

--
Frank Nägler
typo3 at naegler.net